This is an online narrated course, approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission.
All Florida real estate licensees must take 3 hours of ethics each renewal period (past their first renewal). This Ethics Course meets this DBPR FREC requirement.
- There are 3 Sections:
- Section 1, Ethics, Reputation Management, and Social Entrepreneurship, focuses on the application of business ethics, comparison between law and ethics, how ethical standards evolve, development of ethical company policies and standards, reputation management and social entrepreneurship.
- Section 2, Ethical Practices and the National Association of REALTORS®, focuses on ethical standards within the real estate industry and NAR. It details the Code of Ethics with applicable case studies.
- Section 3, NAR – Duties to REALTORS® and Consequences of Bad Behavior, focuses on standards between agents, discipline, procuring cause, and the legal consequences of unethical behavior.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation – Course # 0023687 by Azure Tide Realty Corp: D/B/A All Florida School of Real Estate License #ZH1002471. Approval valid through 6/28/2024.
61J2-3.009 Continuing Education for Active and Inactive Broker and Sales Associate Licensees.
- (1)(a) All persons holding active or inactive licenses as brokers or sales associates must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 14 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each as the Commission has prescribed or approved during each license renewal period excluding the first renewal period of their current license.
- (2)(a) The Commission-prescribed Core Law course totaling 3 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each will review and update licensees on Florida real estate license law, Commission rules, and agency law, and provide an introduction to other state laws, federal laws, and taxes affecting real estate. . . The Commission-prescribed Business Ethics course totaling 3 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each will cover general business ethics applicable to any business and/or real estate.
- (b) Licensees must take the 3-hour Core Law course once during each renewal period. A licensee who takes the 3-hour Core Law course in each year of the renewal period shall be allowed a total of 3 hours of Core Law education and 3 hours of specialty education toward the 14 hour requirement. Real estate licensees who hold a license that expires on September 30, 2018, or thereafter, must also take the 3-hour Business Ethics course once during each licensure renewal period. A licensee who takes the 3-hour Business Ethics course in each year of the renewal period shall be allowed a total of 3 hours of Business Ethics and 3 hours of specialty education toward the 14-hour requirement. Licensees who complete the Core Law course and Business Ethics course will receive 6 hours credit toward the 14-hour requirement.
- The “specialty” course hours must total at least 8 hours.
Contact US with questions!
Your Life! Your Career!