This is an online course, approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission.
All Florida real estate licensees must take 3 hours of core law each renewal period (past their first renewal). This Law Course meets this DBPR FREC requirement.
- There are 6 Sections:
- Section 1, Review and Updates of Real Estate License Law, focuses on informing licensees about changes to Florida licensing laws that affect the practice of real estate and the upkeep of a real estate license.
- Section 2, Laws of Agency Applied, focuses on the practical application of agency relationships as allowed under Florida statutes.
- Section 3, Review of Other Federal and State Laws Affecting Real Estate, focuses on the application of real estate practice.
- Section 4, Review of Commission Rules, focuses on the role of the Florida Real Estate Commission and the licensee complaint process.
- Section 5, Violations as a Reference, provides the licensee with current violation and disciplinary guidelines.
- Section 6, Review of Tax Laws Affecting Real Estate, focuses on bringing licensees up to date on tax laws affecting real estate.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation – Course # 0024171 by Azure Tide Realty Corp: D/B/A All Florida School of Real Estate License #ZH1002471. Approval valid through 9/24/2022.
61J2-3.009 Continuing Education for Active and Inactive Broker and Sales Associate Licensees.
- (1)(a) All persons holding active or inactive licenses as brokers or sales associates must satisfactorily complete a minimum of 14 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each as the Commission has prescribed or approved during each license renewal period excluding the first renewal period of their current license.
- (2)(a) The Commission-prescribed Core Law course totaling 3 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each will review and update licensees on Florida real estate license law, Commission rules, and agency law, and provide an introduction to other state laws, federal laws, and taxes affecting real estate. . . The Commission-prescribed Business Ethics course totaling 3 hours of instruction of 50 minutes each will cover general business ethics applicable to any business and/or real estate.
- (b) Licensees must take the 3-hour Core Law course once during each renewal period. A licensee who takes the 3-hour Core Law course in each year of the renewal period shall be allowed a total of 3 hours of Core Law education and 3 hours of specialty education toward the 14 hour requirement. Real estate licensees who hold a license that expires on September 30, 2018, or thereafter, must also take the 3-hour Business Ethics course once during each licensure renewal period. A licensee who takes the 3-hour Business Ethics course in each year of the renewal period shall be allowed a total of 3 hours of Business Ethics and 3 hours of specialty education toward the 14-hour requirement. Licensees who complete the Core Law course and Business Ethics course will receive 6 hours credit toward the 14-hour requirement.
- The “specialty” course hours must total at least 8 hours.
Contact US with questions!
Your Life! Your Career!