This state-approved course satisfies the course requirement to become a licensed real estate agent in the State of Florida. See additional requirements.
- Online NARRATED Course with Instructor Real World Commentary
- Interactive Learning Games
- Live Teacher/Student Webinar and Q&A Sessions
- Includes Certificate upon passing the End-of-Course Exam
- Career & Licensing Guidance
Satisfies the course requirement for the 63-Hour Pre-Licensing Sales Associate Course
- There are 19 Chapters breaking real estate concepts down to the basics – including real estate math.
- The course content is narrated*. Plus, there are instructor comments throughout the course to increase understanding.
- Included are optional weekly live computer webinars led by your teacher, Pamela Kemper. This allows you to experience presentations similar to attending a live classroom. You will be able to ask questions during the webinar for real-time answers.
- Enrollment access time for the course is for 90 days (from the enrollment date). Our average student completes within 6 weeks – some much faster! Extensions are available!
- We have served MANY tens of thousands of students since 2015 and have had thousands and thousands of positive reviews across various web platforms! Service matters.
- Although taken online, you aren’t in this alone. As your instructor, I am here to answer questions and guide you through – Pamela Kemper!
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation – Course # 0026478 by Azure Tide Realty Corp: D/B/A All Florida School of Real Estate License #ZH1002471. Approval valid through 01/27/2024.
*This course is narrated. The only material not narrated is supporting laws and case studies.
Find out if a Real Estate Career is Right for you!
Find out HOW TO Get Licensed, Verify Our Courses are Approved, Use Our Courses, Use Our Apps, Contact Your Teacher, and How to Pass Exams.
Download Course Timeline Summary here.
Contact Us with questions!
Your Life! Your Career!